Terri Ann Joseph Braithwaite
Sandstone Consulting (2009 Ltd) is a boutique consultancy dedicated to supporting businesses in achieving sustainable levels of growth and profitability. We focus on businesses in transition and our model offers confidential executive level support to develop and implement programs to achieve market success. The company, brings a strong “outside in” perspective by supporting clients and their teams in addressing business challenges and opportunities.
We may be contracted on a project basis in organizations needing executive support to achieve targeted objectives. We aim to improve companies’ profitability by growing their revenue generating capacity and operating efficiencies. We see revenue and profits as logical outcomes when appropriate strategies are executed through well-managed business systems. Sandstone Consulting works alongside clients to develop and then to implement these strategies and systems.
Our lead consultant, Terri-Ann Joseph-Brathwaite has worked successfully at Executive and Board levels in public and private sector organizations influencing supplier, consumer and internal staff relationships. She has directed the utilization of human, physical and financial resources to meet business and shareholder objectives in the following roles and companies:
- Lead Consultant – Sandstone Consulting (‘09 to present)
- Senior Consultant – Res Consulting Limited (‘10 – present)
- Mkt Lecturer/Business Mentor – ALJ Graduate School of Business
- Managing Director – AMCO, ANSA McAL (‘07 – ‘09)
- General Manager – Fresh Express Ltd., Bermudez Group
- General Manager – LB’s and Foodmaster Neal & Massy
- Purchasing Director – Hi Lo Food Stores, (1993 – 2004)
- Sales & Marketing Manager – Macfoods Meat Processors (1992 – 1993)
- Brand Manager – Carib Brewery (1990 -1992)
- Marketing Training Administrator – ANSA McAL Head Office (1989 – 1990)
- Conciliation and Industrial Relations – Gov’t Of Trinidad and Tobago (1986 -1889)
She brings to Sandstone Consulting specific competencies including:
- Identifying and capitalizing on market trends to keep businesses relevant and developing the capacity to act on those trends; balancing strategic focus with operational expediencies especially in a context of limited resources.
- Developing management systems to support companies’ strategic intent including implementing significant shifts in business strategy.
- Supporting businesses though start-up and reorientation.
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and training staff and other stakeholders through business and market changes.
- Current Directorships: CECU Credit Union – Board Member
- Previous Directorships: Hi Lo Food Stores (Now Massy Stores) and Huggins Shipping & Brokerage
- Academic Qualifications: Management and Marketing – Dip Financial Management 2006, ACCA; M.B.A. 1986 Boston University; BSc (Hons.) Econ & Management, 1984, UWI, St Augustine, Trinidad.