Terri Ann Joseph Braithwaite
Terri Ann, Lead Consultant at Sandstone Consulting limited, has partnered with Jennifer and Conec Professional Life Coaching Services to create Conec-tions 50+ program.
Sandstone Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy dedicated to supporting businesses in achieving sustainable levels of growth and profitability. We focus on businesses in transition and our model offers confidential executive level support to develop and implement programs to achieve market success. The company brings a strong “outside in” perspective by supporting clients and their teams in addressing business challenges and opportunities.
Terri-Ann Joseph-Brathwaite has worked successfully at Executive and Board levels in public and private sector organizations influencing supplier, consumer, and internal staff relationships. She has directed the utilization of human, physical and financial resources to meet business and shareholder objectives in the following roles and companies:
- Lead Consultant – Sandstone Consulting (‘09 to present)
- Senior Consultant – Res Consulting Limited (‘10 – present)
- Mkt Lecturer/Business Mentor – ALJ Graduate School of Business
- Managing Director – AMCO, ANSA McAL (‘07 – ‘09)
- General Manager – Fresh Express Ltd., Bermudez Group
- General Manager – LB’s and Foodmaster Neal & Massy
- Purchasing Director – Hi Lo Food Stores, (1993 – 2004)
- Sales & Marketing Manager – Macfoods Meat Processors (1992 – 1993)
- Brand Manager – Carib Brewery (1990 -1992)
- Marketing Training Administrator – ANSA McAL Head Office (1989 – 1990)
- Conciliation and Industrial Relations – Gov’t Of Trinidad and Tobago (1986 -1889)
Academic Qualifications: Management and Marketing – Dip Financial Management 2006, ACCA; M.B.A. 1986 Boston University; BSc (Hons.) Econ & Management, 1984, UWI, St Augustine, Trinidad.
To view Jennifer’s profile please click https://coneccoaching.com/meet-jennifer/